Concierge Life Care Management
Boston Area/Eastern Mass.
We provide private, home-based geriatric care management coordinated by experienced, licensed nurses, social workers and rehabilitation therapists to help you reach your care needs, home and health care goals and maintain maximum independence and wellbeing.
Our clients are typically seniors, adults with medical or mental health conditions, intellectual and developmental disabilities, or those faced with frailty or end of life.
We arrange the best available community services, provide home care oversight, give ongoing updates to your medical team and family.
Our commitment to your success and proactive measures ensures our clients experience successful outcomes and family reassurance.
We are known for our attention to detail, health care advocacy and creative solutions. Our goal is to keep you safe and happy.
A Typical Client:
- Needs education on how to manage multiple medical or psychological issues
- Is unable to live optimally safe in their current environment
- Is disappointed with current care providers
- Is confused about their financial and/or legal needs
- Has limited family support or family at a distance
- Family is stressed, busy and needing clarity, options and guidance