Life Care Management
Boston Area/Eastern Mass.
We provide private, home-based care management by nurses, social workers and rehab. therapists to help you reach your care needs, home safety goals and maintain maximum independence.
Our clients are typically seniors, those with psychiatric conditions, intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injuries or end of life challenges.
We arrange access to community services, oversee your conditions, provide ongoing updates to your medical team and stay proactive with your needs for successful living.
We are known for our attention to detail, health care advocacy and creative solutions. Our goal is to keep you safe and happy.
A typical client:
- Has multiple medical or psychological issues
- Is unable to live safely in their current environment
- Is not pleased with current care providers
- Is confused about their own financial and/or legal situation
- Has limited family support
- Family is stressed, busy and needing clarity, options and guidance