Life Care Management
Boston Area/Eastern Mass.
We provide private, home-based care management and nursing to help you maintain maximum independence and happiness. We arrange access to local rehabilitation therapists, psychotherapists, geriatricians, social workers, pharmacists, find housing, coordinate community supports and enjoyments for individuals with age related challenges.
Our current clients can call us 24/7 to assess urgent needs. We update your primary doctor, specialists and family, develop custom training for custodial caregivers and ensure you are feeling purpose in your life.
When you may benefit from a certified Nurse Aging Life Care Professional:
If the person you are caring for:
- has multiple medical or psychological issues
- is unable to live safely in their current environment
- is not pleased with current care providers
- is confused about their own financial and/or legal situation
- has limited or no family support
If your family:
- has just become involved with helping the individual and needs direction about available services
- is either “burned out” or confused about care solutions
- has limited time, lives a distance and lacks expertise in dealing with the individual’s chronic care needs
- is at odds regarding care decisions
- needs education and/or direction in dealing with behaviors associated with dementia
We bring solutions to those facing disability, frailty or incapacity. Families often need help to plan, coordinate and navigate the medical and housing maze.