Life Care Management
Boston Area/Eastern Mass.
When you may benefit from a certified Aging Life Care Professional:
If the person you are caring for:
- has multiple medical or psychological issues
- is unable to live safely in their current environment
- is not pleased with current care providers and requires advocacy
- is confused about their own financial and/or legal situation
- has limited or no family support
Or if your family:
- has just become involved with helping the individual and needs direction about available services
- is either “burned out” or confused about care solutions
- has limited time and/or expertise in dealing with the individual’s chronic care needs or does not live close by
- is at odds regarding care decisions
- needs education and/or direction in dealing with behaviors associated with dementia
Benefits of using an Aging Life Care Professional:
To receive a thorough understanding of needs and resources, a partner with whom to process health and housing and other concerns and peace of mind.
Our clients typically include:
those facing disability, frailty or incapacity. Clients often need help to plan, coordinate and navigate the medical and housing maze.
LJS Healthcare Associates, LLC