For Attorneys & CFP's
Nurse Life Care Managers and trusted advisors have complimentary skill sets.
You've seen this before:
- The loss of a spouse
- A complex or stressful hospitalization
- An unexpected medical adverse outcome
- Need for a new home
- Declining mental capacity
- Confused and overwhelmed caregivers and more...
We ensure the best possible care, quality and outcome
Our Care Managers work as independent consultants to families, trustees, Health Care Proxys and guardians. We assist and guide the process of identifying needed services
including: medical, social, emotional, housing and ongoing needs and help put a plan into action.
Often times a guardian is responsible for initiating discussions in unfamiliar areas. We perform assessments, reports, and provide recommendations and estimated costs to make your decisions and advice-giving easier.
We refer to Trust and Estate Planning Attorneys for:
- Estate Planning
- Trust Planning & Administration
- Elder Law/Medicaid Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Real Estate closures and more...
We refer to Wealth Advisors and Certified Financial Planners for:
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Cash Flow Management Strategies
- Tax Savings
- Charitable Gifting and more...