Concierge Care Management
in Greater Boston, Metro West, Eastern Mass.
We provide concierge, home-based care management coordinated by experienced, licensed nurses, social workers and rehabilitation therapists to help you reach your well being goals.
Our clients are typically seniors, adults with medical or mental health conditions, intellectual and developmental disabilities, or those faced with frailty or end of life.
We work with the client and family to create a Care Plan that will meet your needs. We find and arrange quality community services and benefits, provide home care guidance and keep your family and medical team abreast of changes.
Our commitment to your success and proactive measures ensures that you experience successful outcomes and family reassurance.
We are known for our licensed skilled practitioners, attention to detail, health care advocacy and creative solutions.
A Typical Client
- Needs education on how to manage multiple medical or psychological issues
- Has a decline in condition or new diagnosis
- Is unable to live safely in their current environment; may need modification, help or a move to more supportive living
- Is disappointed with current care providers
- Is confused about financial and/or legal needs
- Has limited support or stressed family
- Family needs clarity, options and guidance