Upcoming public lecture:
Wed. Nov 6, 2019
Life Planning Documents and Aging Care
Compass on The Bay Assisted Living
1380 Columbia Rd, South Boston, MA 02127
S. Boston at 5:45 PM, dinner
Would you like a speaker for your business or group?
Sample of Free Public & Professional Lectures:
- Preventing re-hospitalizations
- How to Find, Navigate and Pay For Aging Services
- Goals of Care: How to have difficult conversations
- 21st Century Aging: Essentials for Caregivers; A Cultural Perspective
- Improving Outcomes with Good Transitions
- Parkinson’s Disease and other Progressive Neurological Disorders
- Dementia: How to Care for Someone with Memory Loss
- Best Practices and Caregiving for the LBGT Community
- Steering the Final Stage of Life
- Disability and Planning
To be notified of upcoming events please email us.
We custom create lively educational seminars to organizations, employees, professional associations and the general public.