Welcome to Aging Life Care Management in Eastern MA
To provide licensed health care professionals working as Geriatric Care Management Experts who create personalized care plans, home-based oversight, coordination of care, advocacy and community resources to help you reach your well being goals.
We learn about your family's concerns and respond in a customizable, individual way. We help to improve your experience in reaching your home and healthcare goals.
Our clients are typically seniors, adults with medical or mental health conditions, special needs, acute post injury and those faced with frailty or questions on future care planning.
We work with the client, family and your healthcare team to create and implement a plan of care that will help you gain clarity and success.
We find and arrange quality community services and benefits, provide home care guidance and keep your family and medical team abreast of changes.
Our proactive measures ensures that you experience successful outcomes and family empowerment and reassurance.
We are known for our skilled practitioners, attention to detail, strong advocacy, knowledge of resources and creative solutions.
A Typical Client
- Needs education on how to manage multiple medical or psychological issues
- Has a decline in condition or new diagnosis
- Is struggling to live safely at home and needs a back up plan
- May need home modification, caregiving help or a move to a more supportive living
- Is disappointed with current care providers or outcomes
- Is confused about financial or legal needs
- Has limited support, distant or stressed family
- Wants clarity, options, guidance and support