Are you ready?
Are you ready to lessen the hurdles, frustration, confusion, exhaustion and expense with managing your loved one's disability, diseases or injury?
Our Mission is to improve the quality of life of family caregivers and people living with disabling conditions or diseases. We identify the problems, create a road map for improvement, coordinate the plan and support the family short or long term.
From simple to complex medically challenged clients, our skilled nurses, social workers, rehab therapists and care managers ensure that your loved one will age with dignity and grace.
With decades of helping people with health & home care challenges, we ensure that you receive client focused, well managed care and devoted advocacy.
The result is a safe, long term, cost effective working plan with maximum client satisfaction.
Questions you may have about your loved one:
- What are the consequences of illness or disease?
- How do the disabilities affect the mental and physical functioning?
- Can the client become partially or fully independent?
- How much might it cost to renovate the home?
- How much might it cost for private therapy and caregivers?
- How does one find medical specialists to meet the specific problems?
- How do I become accurately educated on my family member’s problems and needs?
Call us 8a-8p 7 days a week: 508-545-2089