Welcome to Care Management
Committed to your Success
To provide personalized care, home-based oversight, coordinated and advocated by licensed nurses, psychotherapists and rehabilitation practitioners to help you reach your well being goals.
We get to know you and your family's concerns and respond in a customizable, individual way. We listen to you closely in order to improve your experience in reaching your home and healthcare goals. No more one size approached to disability or aging.
Our clients are typically seniors, adults with medical or mental health conditions, special needs, post injury and those faced with frailty or questions on future care planning.
We work with the client, family and your team to create and implement a plan of care that will help you gain clarity and success.
We find and arrange quality community services and benefits, provide home care guidance and keep your family and medical team abreast of changes.
Our proactive measures ensures that you experience successful outcomes and family empowerment and reassurance.
We are known for our skilled practitioners, attention to detail, health care advocacy and creative solutions.
A Typical Client
- Needs education on how to manage multiple medical or psychological issues
- Has a decline in condition or new diagnosis
- Is struggling to live safely at home or needs a new place to live
- May need home modification, help or a move to a more supportive living
- Is disappointed with current care providers or outcomes
- Is confused about financial or legal needs
- Has limited support, distant or stressed family
- Wants clarity, options, guidance and support