To improve the quality of life of people living with short or long term disabling conditions or diseases. To create a roadmap to help you learn your needs and coordinate the plan.
From simple to complex, high risk clients, our skilled nurses, social workers and rehab therapists ensure that your loved one will age with dignity and grace.
With over 30 years helping people with health & home care challenges, we ensure that you receive client focused, well managed care and devoted advocacy.
We listen to your needs, respect your wishes and offer out of the box solutions toward your goals. The result is a safe, long term, cost effective working plan with maximum client satisfaction.
Questions you may have about your loved one:
- What are the consequences of illness or disease?
- How do the disabilities affect the mental and physical functioning?
- Can the client become partially or fully independent?
- How much might it cost to renovate the home?
- How much might it cost for private therapy and caregivers?
- How does one find medical specialists to meet the specific problems?
- How do I become accurately educated on my family member’s problems and needs?
Call us 8a-8p 7 days a week: 508-545-2089