Concierge Care Management
To provide concierge, home-based care management coordinated by licensed nurses, social workers and rehabilitation therapists who are also care managers to help you reach your well being goals.
Our clients are typically seniors, adults with medical or mental health conditions, intellectual and developmental disabilities, post injury and those faced with frailty or questions on planning.
We work with the client and family to create a plan of care that will meet your needs. We find and arrange quality community services and benefits, provide home care guidance and keep your family and medical team abreast of changes.
Our commitment to your success and proactive measures ensures that you experience successful outcomes and family reassurance.
We are known for our skilled practitioners, attention to detail, health care advocacy successes and creative solutions.
A Typical Client
- Needs education on how to manage multiple medical or psychological issues
- Has a decline in condition or new diagnosis
- Is struggling to live safely at home
- May need home modification, help or a move to a more supportive living
- Is disappointed with current care providers or outcomes
- Is confused about financial or legal needs
- Has limited support or stressed family
- Wants clarity, options, guidance and support